Never get stranded with a dead phone again—take a rechargeable solar panel power bank with you.
Your phone might be your most useful tool while traveling. You can use it to translate key phrases like “where is the nearest bar,” find train schedules, track down swell reports, or just Instagram the hell out of your adventure. But if your phone battery is dead, nothing works like expected, especially in an emergency situations.
Rechargeable solar panel power bank with 2 x USB outputs and led lights
Price: €8.98 | USD $9.99
● 12 built-in LED lights for emergency use, useful for outdoor camping.
● 8000mAh big capacity provides your devices enough power.
● Dual USB outputs are enabled to transmit power to 2 devices simultaneously, saving your time.
● Compact size, it can be hung on your bag with a carabiner.
● The battery has passed the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet ).
● Battery type: Li-polymer battery
● Input: DC 5V / 1A
● Output: DC 5V / 1A
● Sunlight charging time: 36 hours ( Under the strong sunlight )
● Power bank charging time: 8 hours
● Discharge time: 3.9 hours
BUY IT NOW HERE: http://travel.goldenkompass.com/solar-power-bank