What’s your next trip really going to cost you? Travel expenses can add up faster than you might think. Here’s a handy budget calculator with a list of all the costs you’re likely to face on your next trip; estimate how much you’ll spend on each… Many travelers become overwhelmed when they begin planning their trip.
If you’re going on vacation for a few weeks, it’s hard to narrow down your choices to one or two countries. If you’re taking time off of work for a gap year, planning your route can get overwhelming to say the least. Whatever type of trip you’re planning, you should first narrow your options down by region. Some parts of the world are more expensive than others, but within regions there is a lot of variability as well.
ACCOMMODATIONS & MEALS
SIGHTSEEING & ACTIVITIES
TOTAL TRIP COST: ………………………………… USD / EUR
Be prepared before you go. Expand the list with your own “to-do” things.
If traveling without a tour operator – on www.numbeo.com you can check the cost of living in foreign countries, you also will find information about the average cost of groceries, restaurants, and information about general life in the respective country.
For nomads – freelancers www.nomadlist.com is a great source of information (e.g. quality of internet cafes, cost of living, and much more).
If you decide to travel on your own, Airbnb can help you to check out accommodation prices before you go.
May we help you plan your dream?
Are you having some worries that you might run into some difficulties during your first solo- or digital nomad trip? Better safe than sorry – let us plan your adventure or order some of our services:
- Personal Concierge Service.
- Emergency Service.
- Full package (trip design, bookings, concierge service).
Recommended for you:
- Affordable, private & business online travel counseling. Anytime, anywhere.
- Going to Holiday? What to Pack: The Travel Packing Checklist
- The Best Charging Gear You Shouldn’t Travel Without. Solar Panel Power Bank & Phone Charger
- Travel smart! Combine exotic destinations nearby, and spend less.
- Forget cookie-cutter trips. Be a Traveler and Not a Tourist.